Recorded on April 22, 2021, and presented by UC Berkeley’s Citrin Center for Public Opinion Research, a Social Science Matrix Affiliated Center, this online panel evaluated the first 100 days of the Biden Administration.
- Mark Barabak, National Political Correspondent, Los Angeles Times
- Terri Bimes, Associate Teaching Professor of Political Science, UC Berkeley
- Vanessa Tyson, Associate Professor of Politics, Scripps College
- George Breslauer, Professor of Political Science Emeritus, UC Berkeley
- Thomas Mann (Chair), Senior Fellow in Governance at the Brookings Institution and Distinguished Resident Scholar at UC Berkeley.