Join us on November 4, 2021 from 2pm-4pm Pacific as a panel of distinguished experts will analyze the implications for the future of our politics and society of new Census data showing a changing ethnic composition of the United States, the rapid growth of mixed marriages, and more people identifying as multiracial. Presented by the Citrin Center for Public Opinion Research.
- Richard Alba, the Graduate Center, City University of New York
- Rodney Hero, Arizona State University
- Jennifer L. Hochschild, Harvard University
- Karthick Ramakrishnan, UC Riverside
- Moderated by Gabriel Lenz, UC Berkeley