The Berkeley Cannabis Research Center hosts monthly webinars focused on the intersection of cannabis policy, cannabis producing communities, and the environment.
Join us on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12pm Pacific for a discussion about the environmental impacts of indoor cannabis cultivation.
- Hailey Summers, Director of Technology & Modeling, Soil Metrics
- Donte Graham, CEO & Head Cultivator, Farmer Don Services
- Evan Mills, Energy & Climate Scientist, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Research Affiliate at UC Berkeley’s Energy and Resources Group
- Gina Warren, Professor of Law, Co-Director Environment, Energy & Natural Resources Center, University of Houston
- Laura Herrera (moderator), Berkeley Cannabis Research Center