September 19, 2018 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM PDT
Fujitsu Seminar Room
405 Soda Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720
A panel discussion focused on the new textbook, Artificial Intelligence Safety and Security.
- Catherine Olsson (Google Brain): Panel Moderator
- Roman Yampolskiy (The Editor of Artificial Intelligence Safety and Security): Author of Preface: “Introduction to AI Safety and Security”
- Alexey Kurakin (Google AI): First Author of Chapter 8: “Adversarial Examples in the Physical World” with co-authors Ian J. Goodfellow and Samy Bengio
- Phillip Kuznetsov (Machine Learning @ Berkeley): First Author of Chapter 17: “Adversarial Machine Learning” with co-authors Riley Edmunds, Ted Xiao, Humza Iqbal, Raul Puri, Noah Golmant, and Shannon Shih
- Mahendra Prasad (UC Berkeley Political Science): Author of Chapter 21: “Social Choice and the Value Alignment Problem”
- Thomas Gilbert (UC Berkeley Machine Ethics and Epistemology): Panel Discussant
Light refreshments to be served. Attendees are encouraged to bring and eat lunch if they want.